- Specializes in coaching high performance individuals, groups, teams and organizations through facilitation of executive management education and strategic leadership consultation.
- Global experience transforming working groups and team members in over 30 countries with exceptional results.
- 15+ years experience as a managing partner of a highly successful consulting, training, and coaching company with corporate headquarters in London, ON.
- 2014- Agile Management Consultant, Trainer & Coach 2008 Berteig Consulting, London, ON
- Provided on-site introductory Agile management courses to approximately 30 organizations. Clients included Canadian Tire, Rexall Drugs, Bank of Montreal.
- Facilitated transformation project with The Cooperators where a sustainable model was implemented to move the company from traditional management methods to Agile management methods.
- Facilitated new team formation with Integra Technologies based on Agile management methods. Trained and coached the new team to effectively reduce global purchasing costs.
- Trained and coached a high performance team with Ontario Government Land Resources Cluster in Agile methods. Upon project initiation, the team had recently lost 4 of its 7 client member ministries. Once the team adopted the Agile method, the cluster reached a total of 10 client member ministries. The coached team won the top award for High Performance Team with the Ontario Government in 2013.
- 2014 President & Senior Partner
- 1998 Professional Sales Plus, London, ON
- Provided consultation, tactical design and strategic executive coaching to over 170,000 managers and salespersons in over 30 countries with insurance companies and banks such as AIG, Allianz, Aviva, China Life, Empire Life, ING, Sberbank and London Life.
- Provided management services to the top 700 financial services companies around the globe.
- Provided training and coaching to a number of international agents who have since qualified and become members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the top level of performance in the financial services industry.
- Facilitated management training and coaching to 50 managers in Slovakia who are now the top leading managers in the company, Allianz.
- Provided coaching to a life insurance agency in Romania, ING, who were an average performing sales team among 30 agencies. After coaching and training, this team has now held the top ranked agency position in the country for the past 2 years.
- Provided training and consulting to the largest bank in Russia, Sberbank.
- 2010- Best Selling Management & Sales Author
- 2004 Seven books published in 12 languages:
• 2010: The Passionate Sales Manager
• 2009: The Passionate Salesperson
• 2008: Another Flippin’ Change Book
• 2007: The Passionate Service Recipe
• 2006: Building the Passionate Team
• 2005: The Passionate Agent. Best selling book in Europe.
• 2004: The Passionate Manager. Best selling book in Europe.
Education and Certifications
- 2014 Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO). Presented by Scrum Alliance. Awarded February 20, 2014.
- 2011 Open Agile Catalyst (OAC), Open Agile Centre for Learning. Certification resulting from three courses, 9 month practicum as coach and trainer. Awarded February 1, 2011
- 2005-2009 Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Scrum Alliance. London, ON. Certification resulting in three years of practical application as a Certified Scrum Master and five years of working in the Agile community and 70 practicum hours. Awarded March 16, 2009.
- 2008 Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Presented by Scrum Alliance. Toronto, ON. Three day course. Awarded August 20, 2008.
2007-2003 Chartered Insurance Agency Manager (CIAM), LIMRA & University of Toronto. Four years of coursework plus final thesis. Awarded January 1, 2007.
- 2000 Accelerated Learner Certification, Presented by D. Meier and Associates. Toronto, ON. Three day course. Awarded March 20, 2000.
- 1987 Strategic Coach, LIMRA International. Presented by Wilson Learning. Toronto, ON. Three day course. Awarded February 18, 1987.