Margarita is an experienced General Commercial Insurance Professional with specialty in business strategy and planning, people development, change management as well as underwriting methodology for various commercial general
insurance products, new product
development and marketing and large account management. She’s also experienced in operational risks management.
She now runs a consultancy firm, offering b2b services to both insurance carriers and brokers.
Her working experience includes:
AIG, Greece Branch, 18 years, serving in various roles as:
- Commercial Lines Director, Risk Champion, responsible for the profitable development of commercial lines products as well as the operational risks management of the Greek Branch, 2 years,
- Head of Client Engagement, responsible for the Major Clients portfolio across all lines of business and services, multinational and risk management services, 4 years,
- Brokers and Major Accounts Manager, responsible for setting up this new service function to offer services in order to strengthen position and increase loyalty with key brokers and clients, 5 years,
- Financial Lines Manager, responsible for new products / markets development and localization of AIG’s offering, 5 years,
- Underwriting of Energy and Engineering, that included operational risks for chemical, pharmaceutical, oil & petrol risks as well as construction/erection risks, 2 years.
Argo Insurance, 2 years:
Casualty and Engineering Manager, responsible for the underwriting and development of light casualty and construction risks.
Atlantic Union, 4 years:
CFO Executive Assistant, supporting two business initiatives, a large residual value insurance account and a public tenders’ unit.
She holds a Bachelors in Public Health, a Certificate in Risk Management and speaks English.